Montgomery Glen Golf & Country Club
Montgomery Glen Golf & Country Club is a full-service golf facility that includes a championship golf course, driving range, practice putting green and friendly clubhouse.
Glens Grill is a fine dining facility that can comfortably accommodate 120 people. Our advice is to sit back, relax and let the attentive and professional staff take care of you while you are enjoying the panoramic view of the course from the elegantly appointed bar, patio or dining room. You can choose to enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the golf course from any of these three locations.
The course fairways here are level and play open, allowing plenty of room for shot making. However, thanks to a generous use of water and trees in its design, golfers cannot throw caution to the wind and spray their shots. Wetaskiwin’s pencross greens are all large and well maintained with excellent putting surfaces.
A creek running down the right side of the 12th hole makes this one of the course’s best. Designated Montgomery Glen’s signature hole, this 405 yard par four requires golfers to carry over water on both their tee and approach shots as they navigate a narrow chute defined by trees enroute to the green.
As difficult as the 12th is it is not Wetaskiwin’s biggest challenge. That honour is reserved for the par four 3rd. At 388 yards this par four presents a difficult tee shot thanks to the presence of a large spruce tree in the centre of the fairway and a water hazard on the right. The elevated green also causes problems with most golfers having difficulty finding it with their approach shots.
Be sure to visit our brand new, fully-stocked golf shop for all your golf needs.
The following Dress Code will be enforced in all areas of our Facility:
- No muscle shirts or halter-tops.
- Proper footwear (soft soled sneakers or golf shoes with soft spikes) must be worn at all times.
- No cutoffs, jean shorts, sweat shorts, surf or skateboard shorts or athletic shorts of any kind.
- No sweatpants or tear away track pants. All nylon pants must be plain in color and not have stripes or logos on them. Pants must be clean and presentable.
- No sports team jerseys of any kind.
- Jeans and tee shirts are acceptable if not torn, are clean and presentable and without loud or offensive logos.